Apparel Sourcing Paris - February 2020
Posted on 2020-01-02 by Apparel Sourcing
With 400 exhibitors expected and the booming Knitted and Tailored sectors, the Europe's largest clothing sourcing exhibition gets ready to host an increasingly international offer:
- Return of Egypt, with Winitex: an Egyptian factory with more than 1,800 employees, which manufactures woven and knitted products. The factory is self-sufficient as it supplies the necessary production materials itself, through its own denim factory in Egypt or its supply office in China. The factory obtained the ISO 9001 certification in 2015, WRAP certificate in 2017 for the third consecutive year, and finally K-mart certificate in 2019.
- Ethiopia, with a pavilion of about ten companies, to discover the complete offer of this sourcing destination which continues to grow: the Ethiopian textile and clothing industry currently employs 47,000 people, and this figure should rise to 350,000 within 5 years, according to the government estimations.
- Hong Kong is back for this February edition after a very noticed fashion show last September
- India will present a complete offer, and many organizations promoting the country's industry have gathered to select and present a panel of about twenty companies, cornerstone of the country's textile and clothing industry.
- Vietnam, rarely attending the February editions, just confirmed its presence
- Taiwan and Thailand have also just announced their participation