Services Sector Texworld September 2019
Your company offers dedicated services for the fashion & textile industry?
The fairyland for fashion in Paris gives you the opportunity to showcase your offer to the 15,000 professional visitors from 110 countries gathered at this b2b event, through the service sector powered by Mouvtex, that aims to assist creators, buyers, clothing manufacturers and all companies related to the textile industry.
Come along and side with ESMOD, Pantone… and all the 20 services exhibitors that are yet expected for this September 2019 edition of the fairyland for fashion. They were 7 last September, at the launch of the services sector that kept growing thanks to a rising interest of the visitors!
Taking place twice a year at Paris, Le Bourget, the Fairyland for Fashion galaxy gather around 3000 exhibitors per year. These tradeshows offer to thousands of professional buyers from all over the world a rich variety of products.
· Apparel Sourcing Paris is the largest European trade fair for garment sourcing: menswear, lady’s wear, childwear.
· Avantex Paris is the first international tradeshow dedicated to high-tech fashion industry gathering the best of innovative products and solutions providers for the future of fashion and textiles.
· Leatherworld Paris, recently created, is the international professional platform for the European leather industry and related materials.
· Unique in Europe, Shawls&Scarves Paris offers a wide range of scarves, foulards, head squares and stoles, from the traditional to the most imaginative.
· Texworld Paris is the meeting platform for professionals from the textile and the fashion industry around an international offer of fabrics, trims and accessories.
· Texworld Denim gathers in one location the entire denim offer of the shows. From sportswear to casualwear, denim is an uncontested and essential fabric for designers, unisex and wearable in all seasons.
The trade fairs showcase 3 itineraries: Sustainable Sourcing, Small Quantity, and Handmade, which promotes the finest handicraft coming from all around the globe.
At last, do not miss the trend forums, highlighting a selection of products. Also, attend the numerous conferences on various themes, and enjoy the catwalks which showcase garments and accessories from selected manufacturers and designers, in a contextualized scenography which evolves according to seasons.
Messe Frankfurt France
16-19 septembre 2019 – Paris, Le Bourget
Free entrance – Tradeshow for professionals only